DeskPi Super6C is the Raspberry Pi cluster board a standard size mini-ITX board to be put in a case with up to 6 RPI CM4 Compute Modules.
- 6 RPI CM4 supported 1 Gbps RJ45 x2
- Onboard ON/OFF and Reset button
- PC Case front panel header
- 12V FAN Header x3
- DC 19v~24V or ATX 12V
- Mini ITX Case supported
For every CM4:
- M.2 2280 slot (PCIe Gen 2 x1)
- TF Card slot
- 5V FAN Header
- Micro USB 2.0
Only for 1st CM4:
- USB Host A 2.0 x2
- USB Host 2.54 4-pins x2
- HDMI 2.0 x1
- HDMI 1.4a x1
- 1pcs Raspberry Pi CM4 Cluster Mini-ITX board.
- 1pcs 100W Power supply.
Note: Raspberry Pi CM4 board are not included
170mm x 170mm x 21mm (Mini-ITX)
Self-hosted: Host cloud applications locally or at the edge Learning
Learning: Kubernetes, Docker, Serverless
Development: Build cloud-native and CI/CD for ARM edge infrastructure
Network-Attached Storage or Distributed Storage System :6 x ARM NAS node or CEPH node
Unit: millimeter (mm)
- Home server (homelab) and cloud apps hosting.
- Learn Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Serverless, Microservices on bare metal
- Cloud-native apps testing environment
- Learn concepts of distributed Machine Learning apps
- Prototype and learn cluster applications, parallel computing, and distributed computing concepts
- Host K8S, K3S, Minecraft, Plex, Owncloud, Nextcloud, Seafile, Minio, Tensorflow
Which Raspberry Pi models are compatible ?
- DeskPi Super6C supports all Raspberry Pi CM4 with and without eMMC.
Does DeskPi Super6C include compute modules ?
- No, the product only have cluster motherboard and power adapter.
From where DeskPi Super6C boots OS ?
- You can boot the OS either from eMMC, SD Card or netboot.
Does each node get its own IP address?
How the compute modelues communicate with each other ?
- The nodes interconnected with the onboard 1 Gbps switch. And, each node has 1Gbps speed.
Do all the slots need to be filled in ?
- The cluster works with any amount of nodes. You can start with a couple of nodes and scale when needed.
Can I flash compute modules through the board ?
- Yes, you can flash a compute module using a Micro USB cable.
How do the NIC, Ethernet, USB, HDMI, and audio ports work ?
- There are 2 USB-A an 2 USB 2.54 Pins on the board.They only connect to CM4 1$. The two HDMI ports are also the same.
- NIC – There is an 8-port gigabit switch on the board. Each port goes to each node plus one uplink. Two RJ45 out are from the switch. You can use them connect to other network device without extern switch.
Can DeskPi Super6C function from either an ATX power supply 12V ?
More tech info
Please refer to https://github.com/DeskPi-Team/super6c