Raspberry Pi Pico W Board
- Raspberry Pi Pico W is a small, quick, and an adaptable board built using the RP2040, a microcontroller chip manufactured by Raspberry Pi
- RP2040 features a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264kB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip flash
- Raspberry Pi Pico W comes with a fully certified module on board featuring 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C (Raspberry Pi Pico and Pico H); -20°C to +70°C (Raspberry Pi Pico W and Pico WH)
- Package includes:3x Raspberry Pi Pico W
Raspberry Pi Pico Board
- Low Cost & High Performance---Raspberry Pi Pico is a micro-controller board based on the Raspberry Pi RP2040 micro-controller chip. It has been designed to be a low-cost, high-performance micro-controller board with flexible digital interfaces.
- CPU Features---Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz. 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory.
- Multiple Software Support---Raspberry Pi Pico has rich and complete software support and community resources. It comes with a complete Rasberry Pi official C / C++ SDK, Micro python SDK.
- Multi-Function GPIO Pins---It has 26 × multi-function GPIO pins, 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels.
- Custom Peripheral Support---8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- 21 mm × 51 mm form factor
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB on-chip SRAM
- 2MB on-board QSPI Flash
- 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip