DeskPi Lite is a lightweight version of DeskPi Case.
It is a plastic Case for Raspberry Pi 4B.
It perfectly converts the common interfaces of the Raspberry Pi to the back of the device. It can be used as a set-top box. The customized aluminum alloy radiator with edge expansion board allows users to easily access the GPIO interface. The rubber dust cover prevents the GPIO from falling into dust. Programmable Speed Control PWM Fan can support official speed regulation and Programmable speed regulation, Always-On support can make your Raspberry Pi a server online.
- Ease to assemble
- Micro HDMI ports to Full Size
- Expansion of 2 USB Ports
- Built-in Heat Sink with PWM fan
- Fan supports official speed regulation and Programmable speed regulation
- Programmable Power Cut-Off
- Always-On Switch (Enable/Disable)
- Driver Compatible with DeskPi Pro
- Design with all ports on the back
- Built-in 5V/GND Sock for addition 5V device
- 1 x DeskPi Lite Case (Plastic)
- 1 x CNC alloy aluminum heat sink with PWM fan and GPIO expansion board
- 1 x Port adapter board
- 1 x Instructions
- 6 x Thermal Pads
- 2 x LED indicator lampshade
- 2 x M2.5 Screw
- 1 x Q3 5V 3A Power Supply - Optional US / EU / UK / AU Plug
- 1 x 32GB Card (Class 10)
- 1 x Transparent Card Case
- 1 x Black Card Adapter
- 1 x USB Card Reader
- 1 x 4K HDMI Cable
- Enable front USB2.0 ports:
NOTE: It requires Raspberry Pi OS or Raspbian OS and enable dwc2 function.
Modify /boot/config.txt file and adding following parameters:
save it and reboot Raspberry Pi.
- Enable Always-On mode:
Toggle Switches on Port adapter board from D to E.
Note: D-Disable, E-Enable
- Enable Fan control via official speed regulation:
Open a terminal on desktop and typing :
Navigate to `4 Performance Options` → `P4 Fan` → `YES`→ `14` and OK → `60` and OK→ `Finish` and then reboot Raspberry Pi.
- Programmable Control Fan speed via PWM:
Please refer to https://github.com/DeskPi-Team/deskpi